Full Access Cabinets
Modern, Functional, Stylish and Easy-To-Install
If you’re looking for a Modern, Functional, Stylish and Easy-To-Install cabinet option, then
You’re ready to THINK OUTSIDE THE FRAME with Full Access Cabinets. Full Access Cabinetry (sometimes known as frameless) is a great alternative to traditional framed construction.
For decades, framed cabinets have been a regular fixture in American homes. They feature a frame along the face of the cabinet box, to which the door hinges attach.
Full Access cabinets offer a modern option in kitchen and bathroom cabinetry. Frameless cabinets have door hinges that attach directly to the inside walls of the cabinet box. These cabinets are quickly becoming popular among North American homeowners seeking a unique and on-trend cabinet design.
Full Access Cabinetry Video
Kitchen Craft Full Access cabinets are made with the same high quality materials as our framed cabinets, however, instead of attaching the face frame to the front of the cabinet, the box itself is the face frame.
Let's examine the Full Access cabinetry difference.
Advantages of Full Access Cabinetry
- A Full Access model has more drawer space. Because the cabinet box itself serves as the frame for a Full Access kitchen cabinet, it has fewer braces and reinforcements inside the cabinet, freeing up more space inside. It’s easy to see that every inch of space counts!
- A Full Access kitchen cabinet is easily accessible. Hardwood frames don’t just reinforce, they take up valuable space at the cabinet opening. Because many Full Access varieties bypass the frame altogether, putting away the dishes just got a little easier.
- Full Access cabinetry is perfect for modern, sleek home design. Because it has a slick, smooth appearance, it fits the seamless, flowing design that characterizes contemporary homes.
- A Full Access cabinet is sturdy because the entire box is made from equally solid plywood or particleboard, frameless models are strong. It will last long and weather heavy use
- Just like framed cabinets, Full Access cabinets are easy to install. So, you shouldn’t expect delays or installer issues.
For YOUR next project, THINK OUTSIDE THE FRAME with Kitchen Craft Full Access CABINETS!